Would you also like to enable transition to sustainable solar energy for future generations? Do you want to work in an innovative and internationally growing company? Are you good at managing daily customer enquiries and do you live in Germany? Then we are looking for you!
As a hands-on and successful Sales Manager you drive sales throughout Germany, but with a strong focus on the Nordrhein Westfalen. You are keen to open the German market even more by facilitating customers in their needs. You actively promote ESDEC products and services to clients and prospects to achieve the goals that we have set for ourselves in Germany. It is a challenging position for 40 hours a week (fulltime) and you will be working from your home office.
You are expected to drive sales by providing assistants and product information to customers and prospects. This means your days are filled with customers visits and often we can find you on the roof together with our client giving them excellent support. Your customer feedback is shared with our Product Management department in order to stay as close to the market as we can.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assure the company’s best-in-class service level and shortest response time through an efficient communication between the customer and the company;
- Follow-up the quote-to-delivery process together with the Commercial Manager Europe;
- Continuously update customers on product changes and modifications, services and pricing;
- Understand customer requirements, providing commercial and technical assistance and ensuring the delivery of optimum solutions;
- Keeping yourself up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by self-learning and attending trainings and company meetings;
- Scheduling appointments and visiting customers to review product needs where applicable;
- Participation in sales and marketing events in Germany;
- Support the marketing team in the organization of regional PV and building technology fairs;
- Assist with on-site training for customers;
- Collect customer feedback;
- Gather and share intelligence of the German solar PV market;
- Share market knowledge & administration of client information.
As a Sales Manager you work for the business units ESDEC Distribution and ESDEC Solar Projects as part of the Esdec Solar Group. ESDEC Distribution delivers to distributors and directly to the larger installers. ESDEC Solar Projects delivers to developers and EPC companies. You will be a part of the ESDEC Sales Team Europe, which is an enthusiastic and energetic team who work closely together even a lot of your colleagues are based in different countries. Approximately every 3 months you will be joining a meeting in Deventer to stay connected to your colleagues in the Netherlands. This is the time where you’ll catch up with colleagues and you’ll receive a lot of updates from various departments as well as product trainings. You will report to the Commercial Manager Europe.
- Bachelor / master level is required;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- You speak and write German at a native level and English at a professional level, and you are an easy and effective communicator;
- You are able to build business cases and set up sales plans;
- Your execution level is extraordinary;
- You have a strong customer focus;
- You have excellent negotiation skills and are representative;
- Intensive travelling is required, and you have a driver’s license.
This is who you are
- A strong and enthusiastic personality, who is a result driven sales professional;
- Able to work under time pressure, hands on and full of initiatives;
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Attentive to details and analytic;
- A team player who plays an active part in creating a positive energy and atmosphere;
- Able to translate customer needs to the head quarters;
- Prepared to come to our head quarter in Deventer at least once every 3 months.
We offer you
A challenging position for 40 hours a week (fulltime). You will be working from your home office. You will work in an enthusiastic and involved environment where cooperation and results are central. As a colleague at ESDEC you get:
- Approximately 200 enthusiastic colleagues in Europe who would like to welcome you to our ESDEC family who are passionate about accelerating the energy transition;
- A good salary, appropriate to your education and experience;
- Individual bonus plan;
- Company car;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- 25 vacation days on a full-time basis;
- Plenty of development opportunities, we like to invest in the future;
- Home office allowance of 150,- net per month.
- A job in a healthy and successful company operating in a dynamically growing market.
As part of the Esdec Solar Group, ESDEC Distribution is a global and leading supplier of mounting systems for solar panels on pitched and flat roofs with all types of roof coverings in the world. We supply to distributors and directly to the larger installers. We also provide technical support and consultancy services.
ESDEC Distribution is located in Deventer and consists of the Customer Support, Project Engineering, Marketing and Sales departments. The organization is supported from the same location in Deventer by ESDEC Support EU, consisting of the Operations, R&D, Product Management, Finance, HR and IT departments. Together, these companies have approximately 120 employees. ESDEC Distribution is a modern organization with an informal culture and enthusiastic colleagues. We pay a lot of attention to personal development and offer many opportunities for training.
Other facts & figures:
- Esdec Solar Group (ESG) is the parent organization of ESDEC Support EU and is active in mounting systems for solar panels in more than 20 countries;
- The growth strategy through both acquisitions and organic expansion has made ESG one of the most important players in different countries and continents such as Europe, America and Asia;
- In Europe, ESG has the companies ESDEC Distribution (Deventer), ESDEC Solar Projects (Deventer) and Blubase (Zwolle) with ESDEC Support EU (Deventer) as support organization;
- In America, ESG has the companies IronRidge (Hayward), PanelClaw (Osgood) and EcoFasten (Phoenix) with ESDEC Support US (Walnut Creek) as support organization;
- ESG continues to develop and responds quickly, reliably and innovatively to the changes in the solar industry;
- ESG is originally a Dutch organization and has been partly in the portfolio of Rivean Capital since 2018;
- Today, more than 400 passionate employees worldwide work at ESG, collaborating on the vision to enable the transition to sustainable solar energy for future generations.
Have you become enthusiastic about this position within our wonderful company? Send your CV and motivation letter to hrm@ESDEC.com. Do you have any questions first? Then you can contact Ingeborg Boshuis, HR Manager Europe via email@example.com.
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Esdec does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Esdec by email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Esdec, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Esdec.