Do you want to work for an innovative and international expanding company that contributes to the global energy transition? Because of our rapid growth, we are expanding our ambitious team with a fulltime Technical Support Spain, who will be working from home, in Spain.
Esdec is a global leading supplier of solar mounting systems. Driven by our purpose of enabling the transition to sustainable solar energy for future generations, we offer our customers the most innovative and comprehensive products and services. Since 2004, we provide solar mounting systems for all types of roofs, both residential and commercial, to installers, distributors, and EPC companies. In addition, we also deliver engineering support and expert advisory services. Operating in more than 20 countries, our experts are dedicated to help customers for a transition to sustainable solar energy. More information on https://www.esdec.com
About the position
In this role, as a Technical Support Engineer you will be providing support to customers using Esdec products and working closely together with our Sales Managers in Spain. You will be reporting to our Country Manager Spain.
About the job
Being a technical expert, you will recommend solutions and maintain a good record of all work and communications with the customer in our CRM system, including documenting solutions in our knowledge base. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and keen to learn, possess good customer service and technical problem-solving skills, and be someone who embraces challenges.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand root cause of their case
• Effectively communicate with end-users on technical aspects, from design phase to installation
• Accurately document and update tickets in the tracking systems
• Maintain communication with the customers on the status of all open tickets
• Leverage and contribute to internal technical knowledge and expertise
• Properly escalate unresolved topics to appropriate technology teams
At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Customer focused
• Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks, act independently and exercise good judgment
• Practical, hand son and very technical
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Good trouble shooting skills
• Languages: Spanish (near native/fluently) and English (very good) spoken and written.
Home office, preferably in the Madrid Area.
Preferably mid 2022
Did you become interested to learn more about our company? Please send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter via the form below.
Apply for this job
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Esdec does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Esdec by email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Esdec, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Esdec.