Do you want to work for an innovative and international expanding company that contributes to the global energy transition? Because we want to enhance our business in Germany, we are looking for a Country Manager in Germany.
Esdec is a global leading supplier of solar mounting systems. Driven by our purpose of enabling the transition to sustainable solar energy for future generations, we offer our customers the most innovative and comprehensive products and services. Since 2004, we provide solar mounting systems for all types of roofs, both residential and commercial, to installers, distributors and EPC companies. In addition, we also deliver engineering support and expert advisory services. Operating in more than 20 countries, our experts are dedicated to help customers transition to sustainable solar energy.
About the position
Reporting to the Commercial Manager Europe and leading a small team of Sales Managers in Germany, the successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic development of our sales channels which includes and active promoting, offering and handling of all products and services to both new and existing customers in order to achieve the company’s ambitious goals.
About the job
- Extending the sales channels especially among EPC providers and wholesalers in Germany as target partners.
- Represent the company during events of PV associations and policy makers.
- Assure the company’s best-in-class service level and shortest response time through an efficient communication between the customer, the sales team and the organization in the Netherlands.
- Follow-up the quote-to-delivery process together with the Commercial Manager Europe.
- Continuously update customers through the sales team on product portfolio modifications, services and pricing.
- Creation and monitoring of sales forecasts, detection of necessary changes in product and certification requirements where applicable
- Understand customer requirements, providing commercial and technical assistance and ensuring the delivery of optimum solutions.
- Keeping her-/ himself up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by self-learning and attending trainings and company meetings.
- Participation in sales and marketing events in Germany and the Dutch headquarter.
- Support the marketing team in the organization for regional PV and building technology fairs.
- Assist with on-site trainings for customers.
- Collect and report customer feedback.
- Gather and share intelligence of the German solar PV market and the competitor’s landscape.
- Share market knowledge & administration of client information
5 years’ experience in the German solar PV market.
- Open minded personality
- Effective communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team player
- Negotiation skills
- IT skills (MS Office, Outlook)
- German driving license
- Intensive travelling is required
- Languages: German (fluently) and English (very good) spoken and written
Home office, preferably in the area of Hannover, Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart or Munich.
Did you become interested to learn more about our company? Please apply via the form below. For more information please contact Ingeborg Boshuis, HR Manager on +31 85-0702000.