Do you want to work for an innovative and international expanding company that contributes to the global energy transition? Because of our rapid growth, we are expanding our ambitious team with a fulltime Sales Manager in Germany.
Esdec is a global leading supplier of solar mounting systems. Driven by our purpose of enabling the transition to sustainable solar energy for future generations, we offer our customers the most innovative and comprehensive products and services. Since 2004, we provide solar mounting systems for all types of roofs, both residential and commercial, to installers, distributors and EPC companies. In addition, we also deliver engineering support and expert advisory services. Operating in more than 20 countries, our experts are dedicated to help customers transition to sustainable solar energy.
About the position
Reporting to the Commercial Manager Europe, the successful candidate will be responsible for actively promoting, offering and handling all products and services to both new and existing customers in order to achieve the company’s ambitious goals.
About the job
- Extending the sales channels among PV installers, EPC providers and wholesalers in Germany as target partners.
- Assure the company’s best-in-class service level and shortest response time through an efficient communication between the customer and the company.
- Follow-up the quote-to-delivery process together with the Commercial Manager Europe.
- Continuously update customers on product changes and modifications, services and pricing.
- Understand customer requirements, providing commercial and technical assistance and ensuring the delivery of optimum solutions.
- Keeping her-/ himself up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by self-learning and attending trainings and company meetings.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting customers to review product needs where applicable.
- Participation in sales and marketing events in Germany .
- Support the marketing team in the organization of regional PV and building technology fairs.
- Assist with on-site training for customers.
- Collect customer feedback.
- Gather and share intelligence of the German solar PV market.
- Share market knowledge & administration of client information
5 years’ experience in the Germany solar PV market.
- Open minded personality
- Effective communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team player
- Negotiation skills
- IT skills (MS Office, Outlook)
- Spanish driving license
- Intensive travelling is required
- Languages: Germany (fluently) and English (very good) spoken and written
Home office, preferably in Koln, Frankfurt area.
Did you become interested to learn more about our company? Please apply via the form below. For more information please contact Ingeborg Boshuis, HR Manager on +31 85-0702000
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Esdec does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Esdec by email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Esdec, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Esdec.